CREAMY AVOCADO, ARTICHOKE & KALE DIP
Recipe type: Appetizer, Dip
- 2 cups chopped curly kale
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 14-ounce can whole artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 small avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 16 oz of sour cream
- 1 pack of Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper, to taste
- tortilla chips
- pita chips
- rice crackers
- sliced vegetables
- Add the kale and olive oil to a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook the kale until it wilts and becomes tender, stirring occasionally (5-6 minutes). Transfer the kale to a cutting board and chop into small pieces. Let cool.
- While the kale is cooking, quarter the artichoke hearts.
- Transfer the avocado, kale, and artichoke hearts to a bowl and gently mix together with a spoon while adding sour cream and dry vegetable soup mix.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish. Serve alongside tortilla chips, pita chips, rice crackers, or sliced vegetables.
- This dip is best enjoyed fresh, but will keep for 1-2 days in the refrigerator. Store leftovers in an airtight container with a layer of plastic wrap pressed up against the dip to prevent browning.
Source: Blissful Basil